Registration deadlines for EKC 2020 are:
- Early bird registration: 1st February - 20th May 2020
- Regular registration: 21st May - 20th June 2020
You can register now! Please click here: EKC 2020 Registration
- Registration fee includes participation, programme book, proceeding, name badge, meals (2 lunches on 23rd and 24th July, Icebreaker on 22nd July and banquet on 24th July) and coffee breaks during the conference. No dinner is provided on 23rd July to facilitate free time in the evening.
- Please note that additional costs such as banquet extra charges might be requested later depending on the future plan.
- Registration fees do not cover accommodation, so participants are requested to arrange hotel rooms separately.
- In the case of accompanying family, the number of accompanying persons should be indicated during the registration. No lunches will be provided to the accompanying persons.
- Please note that credit cards and traveler's checks will not be accepted (Bank transfer only).
- Cancellation of registration or refund requests will be accepted until 30th May 2020. No refunds will be given after this date.
- Please follow the ways of registration for (A) General participants or (B) Members of local associations in Europe.
- Question or further information can be available through email: email@example.com
(A) General participants
- Registration fees for general participants are:
■ Full conference participation
◇ General participants
- Early bird registration: 550 EUR (1st February - 20th May 2020)
- Regular registration: 650 EUR (21st May - 20th June 2020)
◇ Student participants
- Early bird registration: 275 EUR (1st February - 20th May 2020)
- Regular registration: 325 EUR (21st May - 20th June 2020)
■ 1-day participation
◇ Participation on 21st or 22nd July (General participants / Student participants)
- Early bird registration: 150 EUR (1st February - 20th May 2020)
- Regular registration: 200 EUR (21st May - 20th June 2020)
◇ Participation on 23rd or 24th July (General participants / Student participants)
- Early bird registration: 300 EUR (1st February - 20th May 2020)
- Regular registration: 350 EUR (21st May - 20th June 2020)
1. You may check the total amounts of fees in advance, which includes registration fees and other programmes. This can be checked on the EKC registration system without providing personal information there.
2. Registration fees should be transferred to the bank account of the main organising association, VeKNI.
Name of bank:
* Please indicate 'EKC 2020 registration', Participant's name and Affiliation on the bank transfer. Otherwise we may not be able to allocate the payment to your registration. (e.g. EKC 2020 registration, Gildong Hong, OOO University)
3. All participants including invited speakers should register on the registration system by selecting a proper registration category and filling in the required information.
4. An automatic email will be delivered after submitting registration.
5. After the registration fee is transferred, successful registration will be confirmed in a few days and an e-Ticket will be sent by email.
(B) Members of local associations in Europe
- The local associations in Europe are VeKNI (Germany), KSEAUK (UK), ASCoF (France), KOSEAA (Austria), KOSES (Finland), KSSEA (Sweden, Denmark, and Norway), KOSEANL (Netherlands), KSEAS (Swiss) and KOSEAbe (Belgium).
1. Please contact your local association to register:
VeKNI (Germany): www.vekni.org (firstname.lastname@example.org)
KSEAUK (UK): www.kseauk.org (email@example.com)
ASCoF (France): www.ascof.org (firstname.lastname@example.org)
KOSEAA (Austria): www.koseaa.net (email@example.com)
KOSES (Finland): science.korean.fi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
KSSEA (Sweden, Denmark, and Norway): www.kssea.com (email@example.com)
KOSEANL (Netherlands): www.kosea.nl (firstname.lastname@example.org)
KSEAS (Switzerland): www.kseas.org (email@example.com)
KOSEAbe (Belgium): koseabe.org (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Transfer annual membership fee for the association and EKC 2020 to the bank account of your local association. Please indicate 'EKC 2020 registration', Participant's name, and Affiliation on the bank transfer. (e.g. EKC 2020 registration, Gildong Hong, OOO University)
3. All members should register on the registration system by selecting a proper registration category and filling in the required information.
4. An automatic email with an e-Ticket will be delivered after a successful registration.