Europe-Korea Conference on Science and Technology (EKC) is the premier conference for Korean and European scientists and engineers to present their recent achievements. Special emphasis is given to develop friendship and to exchange useful knowledge and bright ideas for the promotion of science and technology in the service of society. It covers a full range of science and technology, e.g., Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Materials, Biology, and Life Science, Earth and Environment, Energy, Information and Communications Technology, Architecture, and Science policies.
EKC 2020, the 13th EKC, will be held in Munich in Germany from 22nd to 25th July 2020. It will be hosted by the Korean Scientists and Engineers Association in Germany (VeKNI) together with the Korean Federation of Science and Technology Societies (KOFST) and the other eight Korean Scientists and Engineers Associations in Europe that are in the UK (KOSEAUK), France (ASCoF), Austria (KOSEAA), Finland (KOSES), Scandinavia (KSSEA), the Netherland (KOSEANL), Switzerland (KSEAS) and Belgium (KOSEAbe).
- 1 Feb. 2020: Abstract submission & Registration open
- 30 Apr. 2020: Deadline for Abstract submission
- 20 May 2020: Deadline for Early-bird registration
- 20 Jun. 2020: Registration close
- 21 Jul. 2020: Site visit
- 22-25 Jul. 2020: EKC 2020 main event
- 21st July: Site visit
- 22nd July: Complementary Programme (Industry forum, Europe-Korea institute matching, Next generation forum, Special programme)
- 23rd July: Opening ceremony (Plenary), Science and Technology sessions
- 24th July: Science and Technology sessions, Closing ceremony (Plenary)
- 25th July: Complementary Programmes (Special programme)
- Academic programme inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General information including sponsorship: email@example.com
Past 3 years of EKCs: